In Retail and Services
Dermatitis (damage to the skin) is the second most common cause of occupational diseases and 90% of cases fall into the category of contact allergic eczema. Almost any substance that the skin comes into contact with can sensitise it. The most common are metal salts in machining and jewellery making, formaldehyde in disinfectants, latex in protective suits and gloves, plant and animal juices in food production, aromatic essential oils in massages, chemicals in hair dyes, etc.
It initially seems inconspicuous. Mild skin redness and dryness. In addition, red pimples or blisters, thickening of the skin, peeling and cracks appear. The main symptom of occupational contact irritant dermatitis is the coincidence of symptoms with occupational exposure. Typically, significant improvement in the disease occurs at weekends, during holidays, on sick leave, or when switched to another job, i.e. away from exposure to the chemical in question. With prolonged interruption of exposure (several weeks), complete healing of the affected skin usually occurs. Conversely, upon return to exposure, symptoms reappear and the condition rapidly worsens.
Dermaguard in Treatment of Occupational Eczema
- Dermaguard creates a barrier between the skin and allergens and reduces skin irritation
- it protects weakened skin for 4-6 hours and gives it time to regenerate
- it effectively and long-lastingly moisturises without being greasy
- it does not wash off the skin, but gradually wears off
- it is clinically proven and recommended by the Czech Dermatovenerological Society
When and How to Use Dermaguard
Dermaguard Barrier Cream - Liquid Gloves is designed for skin exposed to allergens. It is most often applied to the hands before work begins and before they are dirtied. However, the cream can be used on any part of the body where the skin is to be protected. The cream can be used to soothe even the first signs of dermatitis. If the disease is developed and active, it is important to treat the skin first and start using the cream only when the skin is healed. This will prevent the problem from recurring.
Immediate solution for contact eczema and rashes
- The cream forms an invisible long-term barrier against allergens on the skin
- Certified personal protective equipment suitable for production plants, surgeries and homes.
- Protects up to 6 hours, moisturises, non-greasy, not perfumed