In the Home
The most common skin disease is wear and tear eczema, also called housewives’ eczema. This is because it mainly affects women who use household chemicals and cook daily. Some of the most common substances that damage the skin include products with alcohol (for washing windows and other glass areas), acids (vinegar, citruses) and alkalis (pool chemicals, salt). There are known problems with irritated skin when processing meat, vegetables and fruit.
Skin affected by this type of eczema is tight, dry, sometimes slightly red, scaly and itchy after working with some products. Sometimes small cracks form on it. After treatment with alcohol disinfectant, it burns.
Dermaguard in the Home
- Dermaguard acts like liquid gloves
- it is the solution for situations where the skin needs to be protected without restricting the sense of touch, or where work gloves cause adverse reactions on the skin
- it eliminates skin odour when processing aromatic foods
- vegetable dye washes off the skin more easily
- it protects for 4-6 hours against aggressive and allergenic substances
- it does not wash off, does not make the skin greasy, does not leave traces
- it effectively moisturises
When and How to Use Dermaguard
Dermaguard - Liquid Gloves are used as a preventive means of protection. They are applied before work. They do not replace gloves, but help protect the skin from allergen penetration. This prevents subsequent reactions such as redness, itching and burning of the skin. The cream can be used to soothe even the first signs of dermatitis. If the disease is developed and active, it is important to treat the skin first and start using the cream only when the skin is healed. This will prevent the problem from recurring.
Successfully tested by EastGate laboratories in England.
Immediate solution for contact eczema and rashes
- The cream forms an invisible long-term barrier against allergens on the skin
- Certified personal protective equipment suitable for production plants, surgeries and homes.
- Protects up to 6 hours, moisturises, non-greasy, not perfumed