Instructions for Use
Use to prevent skin irritation from allergens and aggressive substances.
- Wash the skin thoroughly with soap and lukewarm water. If you have sensitive skin, use soaps with neutral PH or allergy gels.
- Dry carefully by dabbing or blowing. Rubbing with a towel damages the skin.
- Apply a reasonable amount of cream. When applied to the palms and backs of the hands, the size of a hazelnut is sufficient.
- Rub the cream into the skin. The cream must be absorbed into the skin - it should not form a layer!
- When used on the hands, rub the cream into the nail beds and to the nails. If you wear jewellery, rub the emulsion underneath as well.
- Within 1-2 minutes the cream is absorbed and forms an invisible barrier on and in the upper part of the skin. With normal washing frequency, the cream protects the skin for 4-6 hours depending on the aggressiveness of the environment. In the case of more frequent hand washing or abrasion, Dermaguard should be used earlier. Do not apply to injured or broken skin, mucous membranes or eyelids. In case of eczema manifestations, the skin must first be treated. Consult your skin doctor about the product’s suitability. Do not use in the acute phase of dermatitis. Dermaguard acts as prevention, not cure.
- Wash the inflamed skin thoroughly with warm water. Do not use wet wipes.
- Dry with light tapping or a blow-dryer on a low setting.
- Apply a reasonable amount of cream (the size of a hazelnut is sufficient for an area of about 20 x 20 cm).
- Rub into the skin by tapping or lightly rubbing and allow to the skin to absorb it. The cream must be absorbed into the skin in 1-2 minutes - it should not form a layer!
- Even after repeated washing, the cream protects the skin for several hours depending on the aggressiveness of the environment. Do not apply to injured or severely irritated skin or mucous membranes. In acute conditions, the skin must first be treated. Consult your skin doctor about the product’s suitability. Do not use in the acute phase. Dermaguard acts as prevention, not cure.
Immediate solution for contact eczema and rashes
- The cream forms an invisible long-term barrier against allergens on the skin
- Certified personal protective equipment suitable for production plants, surgeries and homes.
- Protects up to 6 hours, moisturises, non-greasy, not perfumed