Causes of the disease
The cause of chronic eczema, also called wear and tear eczema, is a broken skin barrier that becomes hypersensitive to the chemicals it comes into contact with. The skin barrier is disrupted, among other things, by frequent and incorrect washing. Chlorinated water and soaps interfere with the skin’s PH. Cleaning pastes and brushes tear the skin. Careless scrubbing and rubbing into fabric further damages the wet skin and creates micro-cracks in it. Such broken skin is easily irritated. The skin is felt as tight, dry, visibly scaly, slightly red and sometimes itchy.
Dermaguard in Treatment
- Dermaguard forms an invisible barrier between irritants and the skin, preventing irritation
- it strongly moisturises without being greasy and leaves no residue
- it is effective for up to 6 hours, does not wash off, but wears off
- it gives weakened skin time to regenerate
When to Use Dermaguard
Apply Dermaguard at least twice a day at 4-6 hour intervals. The cream is used BEFORE WORK, as protection of the skin from irritation and dryness.
Immediate solution for contact eczema and rashes
- The cream forms an invisible long-term barrier against allergens on the skin
- Prevention of contact eczema, intertrigo, rashes, diaper dermatitis
- Protects up to 6 hours, moisturises, non-greasy, not perfumed