Causes of the disease
The most common cause of dry skin is a broken skin barrier, which becomes hypersensitive to external stimuli with which it comes into contact. We unknowingly disrupt the skin barrier by frequent and incorrect washing and application of inappropriate cosmetics. Other causes of dry skin include hormonal changes, a deficiency of certain vitamins such as vitamin A, stress, heredity or a disorder of the sweat ducts.
Dermaguard for Dry Skin
- Dermaguard effectively protects the skin barrier from irritation and dryness
- Moisturising for up to 6 hours
- No need for a new application after washing
- Does not make the skin greasy, leaves no trace
- Just 2 applications a day and your skin will be moisturised, tightened and more resistant to environmental influences
When and How to Use Dermaguard
Apply Dermaguard at least twice a day at 4-6 hour intervals. The cream is used BEFORE WORK, as protection of the skin from irritation and dryness. Before application, wash the skin with lukewarm water and gel or soap with a PH of 5.5. Conventional products disrupt the natural PH of the skin and thus weaken it. After washing, dry the skin by patting it or with with lukewarm air. Rubbing with a towel damages sensitive skin. Rub in a small amount of cream, which is quickly absorbed. In addition to its moisturising effect, the cream protects the skin from external influences and strengthens the skin barrier. It is particularly popular with healthcare staff for its properties. Helps against drying out from disinfectants.
Immediate solution for contact eczema and rashes
- The cream forms an invisible long-term barrier against allergens on the skin
- Prevention of contact eczema, intertrigo, rashes, diaper dermatitis
- Protects up to 6 hours, moisturises, non-greasy, not perfumed