Causes of the disease
The cause of this disease is a combination of a weakened skin barrier (e.g. due to inflammation, infection or atopy) and an overgrowth of microbial flora on such weakened skin. Distinctive circular or oval patches of reddened skin are formed, with a tendency to secondary infection.
Dermaguard in Treatment
- Dermaguard effectively moisturises dry and peeling patches for up to 6 hours
- it reduces the multiplication of bacteria in the treated area
- it forms an invisible microfilm on the skin, preventing further skin irritation
When to Use Dermaguard
Use Dermaguard in the early stages of eczema when the patches affected are dry and not cracking. Swollen and infected areas should be treated by a specialist doctor.
Immediate solution for contact eczema and rashes
- The cream forms an invisible long-term barrier against allergens on the skin
- Prevention of contact eczema, intertrigo, rashes, diaper dermatitis
- Protects up to 6 hours, moisturises, non-greasy, not perfumed