Intertrigo in Adults
Causes of the disease
Intertrigo is a skin irritation caused mainly in sweaty areas. In places where there is more skin-to-skin friction and where the skin is exposed to body fluids for a long time, sweat and sebum accumulate and bacteria multiply, causing irritation and inflammation.
Dermaguard in Treatment of Intertrigo
- Dermaguard protects the skin from the effects of sweat
- it reduces the multiplication of bacteria
- it lasts up to 6 hours, no need for a new application after washing
- it does not grease or leave marks on clothes
When and How to Use Dermaguard
If you suffer from intertrigo frequently, it is appropriate to use Dermaguard as a preventive measure whenever you are going to be exposed to more physical exertion, stay in a warm environment or travel for a long time in a sitting position. Dermaguard can also be used when initial symptoms of intertrigo, such as slightly reddened and sweaty skin, occur. The cream is applied to skin washed with lukewarm water and dried by patting or blowing. Rub a small amount that is easily absorbed into the skin. We do not use the cream on acute red, inflamed, swollen or cracked areas. Such conditions should be treated first and the cream should only be used on soothed skin. Dermaguard can be used on any part of the body, except the mucous membranes.
Immediate solution for contact eczema and rashes
- The cream forms an invisible long-term barrier against allergens on the skin
- Prevention of contact eczema, intertrigo, rashes, diaper dermatitis
- Protects up to 6 hours, moisturises, non-greasy, not perfumed